Will you be visiting Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the Thanksgiving holiday? With all the hustle and bustle of the season, Gatlinburg is a great location to escape to. If you think you will not be able to enjoy a holiday feast by going on vacation, think again! Gatlinburg, Tennessee Thanksgiving dinner can be enjoyed by families at many restaurants. We have put together a list of our favorites within walking distance in Gatlinburg that will be offering a Thanksgiving day feast on November 22, 2018. So forget about those extra calories and enjoy your pumpkin pie.
- Anakeesta will be offering a Thanksgiving Buffet from 11:00 am until close.
- Park Grill will be serving a plated dinner from 11:00 am until 9:00 pm. Call ahead seating is recommended at (865) 436-2300.
- Calhoun’s Restaurant will have a Thanksgiving menu available from 11:00 am until 10:30 pm.
- Bennett’s Bar-B-Que will be holding its 23rd annual ALL YOU CAN EAT turkey buffet dinner, reservations accepted at (865) 436-2400.
- Alamo’s Steakhouse will be open serving their usual menu for anyone coveting a steak dinner.